I missed school today once again. Its only like the 2nd week of school since it reopened, and I've absent myself for dnt know how many days already... Haha... Still got 14 weeks more to go... Which tantamount to: 14 more weeks of problem statement, 14 more weeks of schooling... Good luck everybody!!
E reason why I did this blog is because I want a platform for me n my friends to talk. Since today I have a bit of time, might as well do it. Else, I don't know which "Singapore" time am I gg to write this... Again.
Well, my school which is [" School of Health and Leisure"] has lots of events coming up.. So everyone can anticipate... And as everyone knows, one of the events that my SHL Club is organizing: **SHL Cup** is Coming!! For your info: SHL Cup is a combination of Sports n Telematches... e sports games includes Soccer, Basketball and Captain's Ball. It is where e 3 diplomas of SHL ( DSLM, DOAL, DSES) come n fight & battle it out and then from there, we will tabulate the scores and determine the diploma winner of the year 2008! I cannot divulge too much now... But anyway do show your support!! { esp. for my course DSLM!!} .
All rite.. That's for all... Happy schooling!!