What would be people's reaction and attitude when they are assigned to something?
- Doing your best to complete the task given, adopting the professional attitude. /
- Just TRY to do, and then chuck it aside.
When do I ask that? Because the event that I'm involved in planning right now, has met with some/ (actually is quite a lot) of setbacks. (Especially the program department). I realized that I've really seriously overlooked some very IMPORTANT stuffs. I THOUGHT planning finishing the games and programs will make my work done. But actually its not just that. The dry run of the games (how it should be carried out, the setting, logistics, points system etc etc). There's a lot of things to take note of actually. But I just overlooked all these points.. Why did I overlooked all these points? It all boils down to one thing.. In deep down, I'm just not serious about all this event, not serious in what I'm assigned to do, not serious about my life also?
By the way, I realized something.. Earning $ is not easy, but spending $ is. Definitely. U can work so hard yet the money you earn is so little. Yet spending money is so easy. Indeed. Spending money lifts up my mood. Don't know why. But I have to admit that this is the case. Singapore Expo is having a series of events ongoing. Lots of great deals there.. Hehe. This is a great time for everyone to spend their money there..
Hope that I can have ETERNAL HAPPINESS!! Fahrenheit will be coming to Singapore soon! Yeah! No matter how many unhappy things I have, the moment I know he's coming brightens up my day!