After a month of holidays, (or rather I should say a month of work) my 2nd year of 2nd Semester of school will start next monday. Haven't really enjoyed myself yet school's starting. What a weird combination of feelings.. My 2nd semester of classmates most of them are similar to the 1st semester ones.. How did they arrange?
My GPA-
omg.. totally sucks. Not only it did not improve, it dropped. Why? My grades were mostly Bs and Cs. Not even any Ds.. Told myself before that I must not let my grades dropped.. But in the end? Why can't I deliver what I've promised..
New class-
I repeatedly tell myself that do not carry what happened in the first semester to the next one. But for some reason, my brain just can't stop thinking about it.
Hey.. Don't think about the past anymore ok?! A new semester marks a new beginning. U must let people see your improvement. Do the things u want. Do not be afraid.. Just be yourself.. No need to feel frightened. Bcos you have a helper... Rmd? Cheez.. Cin. Speak with confidence- speak the truth, no lies and you will find yourself different.